Here are some reminders to help parents prepare for the enrollment process-
- All students must enroll at the school where the student will attend.
- Parents must provide three emergency telephone numbers at the time of enrollment.
- Parents or guardians must provide proof of residency (lease agreement & two current utility bills, real estate contract) in parent or guardians name.
- Students are assigned to attend schools according to their current place of residence; transfers may be approved if space is available.
- Adults serving as guardians are required to show legal proof of guardianship.
- Proof of immunizations is required. A new state law requires all incoming 7th graders to receive the Tdap vaccination before enrolling in school.
- Official Birth Certificate is required at enrollment.